We create altered game art from dominoes to jigsaw pieces and beyond...If it's a Game we Alter it! Come & play in our monthly challenges and fun events throughout the year!

Monday, December 21, 2015

Day 11: Merry Creepmas!

Welcome back for Day 11 of


We are counting down to Christmas Smeared Ink style with our annual 12 Days of Creepmas blog hop!  What a freaktastic hop we are having and sadly it's nearly over, just one more day to go but then that means Santa isn't far behind YIPPIE!  If you've missed all the fun then start the hop on Dec 1st and hop your way through the Jolly Bloggers blog roll over there in my right sidebar, you've got lots of creeptastic Christmas themed projects to look at!

Thank you so much for hopping with me and leaving me your lovely comments ;0)

Now for my Day 11 project!

Merry Creepmas!
an altered domino that could be a tree ornament, a magnet or a pendant, but it isn't...so have my previous clues given the game away?  One final clue coz sadly today is the 2nd to last day of this fab hop!  Clue #4 it can hang on a wall or a door!  
Update:  YES!  It is a wreath, well done to those who figured it out teehee :0), you'll see pix of my entire project on Day 12!


Today's domino is a combination of two Tim Holtz - Stamper's Anonymous ATC collage stamps:  "Reindeer Games" and "X-Ray".  I first stamped "Reindeer Games" with red StazOn and then over stamped "X-Ray" in black.  I removed portions of the combined collage with an old Marvy Le Plume alcohol colourless blending marker and altered the 2nd part of the word "Christmas" and turned it into "Creepmas" with a red Sharpie marker.  I added various shades of blue Sharpie to the web area and drew a Santa Hat on Skellie's head...he's very chuffed with it and thinking of giving Jack Skellington a run for his money!  I edged the domino with a DecoColor metallic silver paint pen and coloured the sides too.  I finished off the piece with a gold metallic wired ribbon bow, a snowflake and added crystal Stickles glitter glue for some magic sparkle.



Just a few more stops on the hop for you today, now off you go to Lady B!!

Thanks for visiting with me, see you again for the finale on Dec 23rd!

Domino Hugs!
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Your domino's are so divine all of them. I so admire your art .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Creepmas domino, doesn't he look smart in his Santa hat with a touch of gold glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous altered domino. I'm really enjoying all these little decorations and can't wait to see the whole wreath!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by DominoART and leaving your kind comments! I truly appreciate hearing from you and don't hesitate to ask if you've got any questions too ;0)
Domino Hugs!
Leigh S~B
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...