We create altered game art from dominoes to jigsaw pieces and beyond...If it's a Game we Alter it! Come & play in our monthly challenges and fun events throughout the year!

Monday, December 7, 2015

Day 4: All in a Tangle!

Welcome back for Day 4 of


We are counting down to Christmas in Smeared Ink style with our annual 12 Days of Creepmas blog hop!  Stop by every 2nd day throughout December and hop your way through the Jolly Bloggers blog roll over there in my right sidebar.  You will want to stick around and feast your eyeballs on all the creeptastic Christmas themed projects!

Thank you so much for hopping with me and leaving me your lovely comments ;0)

Now for my Day 4 project!

All in a Tangle!
an altered domino that could be a tree ornament, a magnet or a pendant, but it isn't...guessed yet...giggle ;0)


My lil Grumpie got himself all tangled up in the tree lights while chasing Ho Ho Poe around the tree trying to get his Santa hat back!  As you can see, he's very pleased he got his hat but he's really got himself in quite a pickle!


I stamped the Smeared Ink Christmas Grumpie from the Occasions Grumpie rubber stamp set onto the white domino with jet black StazOn ink and after heat setting I coloured him with various Sharpie markers in my signature Sharpie Domino Queen style.  I edged the domino with a DecoColor metallic silver paint pen and coloured the sides too.  I finished off the piece with a gold metallic wired ribbon bow tied around an old fairy light...yes, I just can't throw anything away LOL, a snowflake and added crystal Stickles glitter glue to his hat, the light's wire and the snowflake for some magic sparkle.

Just a few more stops on the hop for you today, now off you go to Lady B!!

Thanks for visiting with me today and see you again on Dec 9!

Domino Hugs!
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

7 comments:

  1. Finally catching up with Creepmas! Too cute! Love the addition of the bulb. I'm really intrigued with these. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, Grumpy all wrapped up in Creepmas lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two favs Grumpy and Xmas lights! Love it awesome job coloring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Grumpy peeking out! Great piece, as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Leigh. I adore your domino creations and this one is no exception Love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great domino! Love this Grumpy image...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little grumpie character and this one tangled in the lights is fabulous. These dominos are just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by DominoART and leaving your kind comments! I truly appreciate hearing from you and don't hesitate to ask if you've got any questions too ;0)
Domino Hugs!
Leigh S~B
THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...